Exciting times are coming to Hyderabad, India as Poultry India 2017 will be opening its gates to the worldwide poultry community again from 22nd to 24th November 2017 along with Knowledge Day on 21st November 2017.
The trade show brings suppliers and buyers together for education, technology exchange and networking encompassing the entire spectrum of farm to table.
The combination of Poultry India 2017 and Knowledge Day is expected to bring in over 25,000 attendees from over 40 countries and over 1,000 exhibitors. The Knowledge Day event will feature educational opportunities on various topics like
- WELCOME ADDRESS, LIGHTING OF INAUGRAL LAMP
- KEY NOTE ADDRESS
- EGGS : SOLUTIONS TO VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR MECHANISED POULTRY OPERATIONS
- CHALLENGES IN FEEDING BIRDS IN INDIA
- INDIAN POULTRY SECTOR IN TRANSITION
- PANEL DISCUSSION
- MARKETING SUCCESSES IN POULTRY
- DISEASES AMONG LAYERS & BROILERS IN INDIA - AN OVERVIEW
- PANEL DISCUSSION
- YOU CAN REACH GREAT HEIGHTS!
In addition, the trade show, being held November 22 - 24, 2017 is anticipated to feature over 6419 NET SQ. MTR. of exhibits, making the show one of the largest Poultry shows in Asia.
The show provides an excellent opportunity to see the latest developments and technology, get training and updates through the educational programs, and to network and meet people from all over the world to exchange experiences and ideas.
Hyderabad's central location with optimal transport links makes it easy for you to get to Poultry India 2017 whether by air, rail or car.
Additional services If you need information about interpreters, visits to farms or companies or addresses of restaurants in Hyderabad, please see below:
If you have any further questions, our VISITOR SERVICE TEAM will be glad to help you.
- OVER 25,000 INDUSTRY ATTENDEES FROM OVER 40 COUNTRIES
- OVER 250 EXHIBITORS AND 6419 SQ. MTR. OF EXHIBIT SPACE
- EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS PLANNED FOR KNOWLEDGE DAY.
- GREAT VALUE FOR BOTH THE ATTENDEE AND THE EXHIBITOR