is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of 1,4-beta-D- xylosidic linkages in xylans that are constituents of hemicellulose, a structural component of plant cell walls.
BG – xylan is composed of the endogenous enzyme, XYLANASE, produced by highly scientific fermentation process. it has cellulase and Beta glucanase as side activity, which further help to improve the digestibility and absorption of nutrients in the feed ingredients.
- BG-XYLAN degrades the NSP material and liberates ready source of energy in the form of reducing sugars which is absorbed easily by the intestine of the birds.
- It helps in increasing the weight gain of the bird,proper digestion and absorption of fat improvement in wet litter conditions,reducing the chance of loose dropping and disease conditions, etc. All these factors contribute to the immunity,livability and productivity of the birds.
MMUNOTECH™ is a synergistic combination of Serratiopeptidase, Papain, Bromelain, Rutin and Bioflavonoids.
As immuno-modulator during disease stress.
To boost up the natural immune system
During time of disease outbreak to minimize the chances of immuno-suppression and helps in combating disease more effectively.
BPPS® Forte (BIO-Active Protein Peptide System) is a poly-nutritional feed supplement made from breaking down proteins with enzymes at specific locations. BPPS Forte enhances depleted immune systems and provides nutrient for extra growth and during stress conditions. BPPS Forte protein peptide system serves as building block in production of antibodies and blood clotting factors. In addition, it is needed for the creation of enzymes and body repair mechanism.
- High nutritional value through Branched chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
- Highly digestible & bio-available.
- Reduces the protein and muscle breakdown during stress
- Promotes high muscle meat development
- Enhances internal production of glutathione, a natural antioxidant which supports the immune system.
Specialized Feed pH Modulator
Monogastric animals like poultry must keep a low gastric pH to activate pepsinogen to pepsin, which is critical for protein digestion and inhibits pathogens. This cannot be reached or maintained under various conditions such as when bids are young, or stress due to sub-clinical diseases and highly variable diet. Pathogenic microbes compete with the birds for essential nutrients available in the feed, multiply in large numbers and cause harm to health and productivity of poultry. Most of the pathogenic microbes multiply very fast in high pH condition. By acidification of feed and digestive system, ACIPLEX controls the growth and multiplication of pathogenic organisms.
- No stringent smell of acids
- No antibiotic resistance
- No withdrawal time
- Completely Bio-degradable