Karnataka Poultry Farmers & Breeders Association (KPFBA)
Karnataka Poultry Farmers and Breeders Association
The Karnataka Poultry farmers & Breeders Association was established in the year 1991. Objectives of KPFBA :
- To promote organized development of poultry farming in the State of Karnataka.
- To represent poultry farming needs to the union government, state governments & all bodies that impact the poultry farming activity in Karnataka.
- To collect & maintain information of poultry farming activity in the state. Sharing the same with its members, Government bodies & policy makers of the State.
- To liaise between poultry farming community, educational institutions & research institutions.
- To represent Karnataka Poultry farming activity to other associations, nationally & internationally.
Few decades ago, poultry farming was a primitive, backyard village activity. Today this agricultural activity has moved a long way coming to a position of creating employment opportunity close to 5 Lakh families in the state of Karnataka.
With these statistics, members of KPFBA are contributing to
job creation & improving socio-economic status in rural India. Financially impacting the agricultural sector of the state.
KPFBA would be a one point of contact for information on poultry activity in the state for its citizens, consumers, its members, state government & central government.